Article posted under #gaming
Following #gaming from .
BALL x PIT is out now and it's a brick-breaking ball-smashing great time
From gamingonlinux.com, on Oct 15, 3 3
Valve add an easy way to see all the bundles a Steam game is in
From gamingonlinux.com, on Oct 15, 3 3
Grab the new demo for Tiny Auto Knights, a pretty chill and fun looking PvP auto battler
From gamingonlinux.com, on Oct 15, 3 3
Inspired by 80s and 90s trash-horror cinema, 3rd person action game HandFoot looks hilarious
From gamingonlinux.com, on Oct 15, 3 3
Heroes of Hammerwatch II gets new content and Steam Deck improvements
From gamingonlinux.com, on Oct 15, 3 3
SpaceCraft from Shiro Games has been delayed but a playtest is coming
From gamingonlinux.com, on Oct 15, 3 3
New AI Model Can Simulate ‘Super Mario Bros.’ After Watching Gameplay Footage
From arstechnica.com, on Sep 7, 2024, 3 3
From resetera.com
Have you ever been soured on a videogame related thing because of it's community?
None None
Is there any videogame related thing were the community made you dislike it more than you used to? I gotta say I have felt about like that about the Wii U console in general, since I owned it at the time and enjoyed it despite having massive flaws, however while maybe I have just seen in the...
on Jul 24, 2023
From youtube.com
Meta Quest Pro Retrospective: Why it Failed.
None None
Use code THRILLSEEKER50 to get 50% off your first Factor box at https://bit.ly/3DNmQov !I love the Quest Pro. It has turned into one of my favorite VR headse...
on Jul 24, 2023
From freezenet.ca
First Impression: Borderlands 3 (Playstation 4) - Freezenet.ca
None None
This is the 116th instalment of our first impression video series. Today, we are playing Borderlands 3 for the first time.
on Jul 23, 2023
From calckey.social
None None
Welcome to Firefish, a federated, decentralized, privacy respecting, free to use, and fun social media!
on Jul 23, 2023
From thesixthaxis.com
High On Life is now available on PS4 and PS5 | TheSixthAxis
None None
High On Life is now available on PS4 and PS5, Squanch Games has confirmed. It is a surprise drop with no lead up to the announcement that High On Life
on Jul 23, 2023
From calckey.social
None None
Welcome to Calckey, a federated, decentralized, privacy respecting, free to use, and fun social media!
on Apr 6, 2023
From youtube.com
Shaking off Rust is HARD (Modern Warfare 2)
None None
I used to be really good at a thing, and now I'm not. That's really tough to deal with, especially when I actively want to be a part of the fun with everyone...
on Jul 23, 2023
From calckey.social
None None
Welcome to Calckey, a federated, decentralized, privacy respecting, free to use, and fun social media!
on Mar 9, 2023
From ign.com
0 1
At San Diego Comic-Con 2023, we had the chance to speak to Tekken 8 director Katsuhiro Harada and producer Michael Murray about player feedback being "overwhelmingly positive," the closed network test, who the best dressed fighter is, and much more.
on Jul 23, 2023